Searching...

Shabby Chic Rooms I Love 2012


Rooms! Of shabby chic and vintage white, distressed decor variety! Some of my favourites from the past few days and here's why! The above photo reminds me of my Gran's kitchen. She had a pantry and everything, old wooden furniture, several standalone pieces.


The use of a blackboard is under rated in terms of decor. 


Love this sheet music idea. Several trawls around junk shops can deliver the goods because no one really wants sheet music from days gone by. In my view they make great decor - especially for feature walls. Ditch the wallpaper and paste a full collage wall of vintage sheet music, it looks amazing!


Big windows, light and versatility!


Love the mirror and the shells in the fireplace!


This one is cluttered but strategically placed. I don't recommend clutter of any kind because it gets in the way of the feng shui!! However this is charming!


Not sure how much sleep you would get on this bed but I am absolutely adoring that window and floorboard combination!


The stove makes this one. My daughter's grandparents have a house in the spanish mountains with a corner fireplace and it's very cosy, (although it needs to be at 1500ft above sea level!)


Great table idea and use of the old window frame.


Roll top bath and open fireplace. Not something everyone gets these days although commonplace for some victorians!


Lots of white, distressed, painted wood doors and window shutters.


This cabinet is a fantastic focal piece!


Another shot of the popular kitchen with the pink fridge that I posted recently. A favourite with many it would seem!


Some kind of white vintage heaven!


These shelves are so cute with their scalloped edging!


Get me a georgian house with this conservatory. Now!


When I first laid eyes on this kitchen all I could see was the vintage style modern stove and fridge!


Only got one room? Studio apartment blues? It's not all gloom if you can make it look like this!


There's a tiny house in the fireplace. Enough said!


Flash of pink pastel florals against distressed white paint always wins me over.


French doors and birdhouses!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!