Searching...

Halloween 2011 with I Heart Shabby Chic


It might suprise you to know that my Halloween posts are year-round favourites! So it's that time when I start to pick out seasonal pieces for the home and beyond. Here are some of my picks so far including the above burlap witch cushion case from SaSeaBoutique.


I really have a soft spot for these "Little Witch" items from  BrandyWine. I think this banner might make a great addition to my next party...


Halloween tags made with cheesecloth - the perfect way of labelling for your guests? Available at TinyBeardk.


Perfect moon sign for the seasonal autumn porch by Slippin Southern.


Just up my alley this vintage altered art card is perfect for wishing all those who share my skewed sense of design, a very Happy Halloween! This is handmade by LaceGrl130 who describes herself as being born with rosebuds in her soul which I find a beautiful sentiment.


Alternative to pumpkins? How about these Paper Mache skulls designed by TheBrokenHouse?


But if you really can't bring yourself to look at those skulls all day then treat yourself to this mini decorative pumpkin, shabby style! Created by Imali who has plenty of other designs to choose from.

Remember! Everything I post about here comes from the heart. I don't write paid posts for others and I only follow up recommendations if I agree with the tip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!